Realty Executives allowed me to rent a home that was foreclosing.They failed to disclose this information to me and should be reported for this.

It is their obligation to check the status of the home prior to renting it. I moved in September 2009, then received default paperwork taped to the door in October. The bank informed me that the home was in default since April of 2009! They denied having any knowledge of the default.

Instead of following up with the homeowner and penalizing him for breaching the contract that clearly states that "If any mortgage payments are missed, he has to inform". They instead played ignorant with me and never knew anything, but allow the owner to continue pocketing money from us. They could have offered us another property to rent, however continued to allow the owner's bad conduct and continuance to breach. Once the home finally foreclosed - they wouldn't give a good reference so that I could find another place to live!

The Staff is extremely rude and unprofessional.I would not recommend anyone doing business with this company ever!